Financial Article Writing
Selected intern’s responsibilities include:
- [20% of the role] Collect data and benchmark sectors based on key performance indicators
- [60% of the role] Write financial/investment articles for Business Quant’s website,
- [20% of the role] Proof-read and edit existing financial articles
- Tenure: 3-4 months
- Working Hours: 10am to 5pm
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Perks: Letter of recommendation and Certificate upon completion of the internship.
- Stipend: Unpaid internship
- Positions open: 6
Write a short 600-word article on how COVID-19 is impacting India’s economy.
The last date for submissions is 4pm on Saturday, that is 14 August, 2021.
We’ll shortlist and select candidates on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Submit your completed answers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified,
- While submitting your answers, please mention your:
- Full Name
- College/university’s name
- Contact information
- The graduation/post grad. program that you’re currently pursuing
In case you have any doubts, please reach out to email@example.com
If we like your submission, and its timeliness, we will set up a phone interview.
Best of luck and we look forward to hearing from you.