Thank you for using Businessquant.com (the “Website” or “Business Quant” or “We”). This page contains the terms that apply to your use of the Website (the “Terms” or “Agreement”). By using the Website, you (hereinafter “User”, “You”, “Your”) is/are agreeing to be legally bound by the Terms.
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, in which case the terms “you” or “your” or “User” shall refer to such entity.
YOUR ACCESS TO, AND BROWSING, REVIEW AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE. IF, AT ANY TIME, ANY PART OF THE TERMS IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU: (1) HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, (2) HAVE THE CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO IT; AND (3) ARE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS.
WE MAY REVISE THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME BY UPDATING IT ON THE WEBSITE. MAKE SURE TO VISIT THIS PAGE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS BECAUSE THEY SHALL BE BINDING ON YOU OR USER.
Description of the Website
A description of the Website may be found on the About Us page.
Content, Information and Data on the Website
Your use of the Website and of any content, information or data accessed on or through the Website is at your own risk. We do not guarantee or make any warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any content, information or data accessed on or through the Website. Some content, information or data accessed on or through the Website may be inaccurate, incomplete or unfit for a particular purpose.
The Website displays links to other websites and content, information and data obtained from other websites. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any actions or inactions of other websites.
You understand that we may use third-party vendors to provide necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology to run the Website. You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any actions or inactions of such third-parties.
Using the Website does not give you ownership or license of any intellectual property rights in the Website or in any content, information or data accessed on or through the Website, including content, information and data obtained from a third-party website.
The Website collects some personal information from its users, which we may use to operate the Website, to evaluate and enhance performance of the Website and to study usage patterns. We will not share any of your personal information with any third party, except we may share personal information with another company in the event that we merge with or are acquired by that company. We may send you announcements, messages or other information, but you may choose to opt-out of these communications.
The website utilizes cookies. If you do not have cookies enabled in your web browser some functions of the site may not work as intended
Use of the Website and Prohibited Activity
You must not modify, adapt, hack or violate the security of the Website. You must not reverse engineer the algorithms used by the Website or probe the Website for vulnerabilities.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to the Website, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using these Platforms to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals; and
- posting or transmitting to these Platforms any non-authorized material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.
- sharing user login credentials unless explicitly approved under the subscription level or explicitly permitted in an email exchange
- sharing your login credentials with another individual, company or an entity.
- posting your login credentials on the internet.
- attempting to hack the website
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to parts of the website
- manipulating prices on the website
We reserve the right to delete the user account and the attached data if we find any user or users engaging in any of the above-mentioned prohibited activities or any other illegal activity, without issuing a prior notice or offering partial or complete refunds.
If we allow you to post any information on our Website, we have the right to take down that information at our sole discretion and without notice.
We may suspend or terminate your access to the Website at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons or if you breach any of the Terms.
Subscription and Payment
The Website offers premium services to you or any user who subscribes to the Services. These services can be delivered via subscription or one-off payments. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse access to our premium services for any user.
The following terms apply to those users that have purchased the said premium services.
- Discounts/Promotional Prices: Users that subscribe under a reduced rate shall have the discount applied for that period only (i.e. as advised on the offer, up to a maximum of 12 months). After which time, their rate shall revert to standard pricing at that date.
- Changes in price: Business Quant reserves the right to change its pricing at any time. At the end of the notice period the user’s next billing period (i.e. monthly or annually) payment shall be at the revised price.
- Cancellation: Users can cancel their subscription at any time. Users shall not be entitled to a partial refund, however, at our sole discretion; we may choose to give users a partial refund.
- Refunds: We do not promise to offer refunds. However, at our sole discretion, we may choose to give users a refund.
If applicable, users authorize Business Quant to automatically debit their credit card on their initial registration and then on each subsequent anniversary of their billing cycle (i.e. monthly or annually), until cancelled.
Subscription fees charged to users would be subject to local taxes. Fees charged from Indian users are subject to GST. Prices mentioned on our website are exclusive of country-specific, and/or any other, taxes, as applicable for user to user.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted under law, you agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use, inability to use, performance or nonperformance of the Website or any content, information or data accessed on or through the Website. You further agree that we are not responsible or liable for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including lawyer’s fees, resulting from: (1) your violation of the Terms, (2) your use of the Website or any content, information or data accessed on or through the Website and/or (3) your infringement or violation of any third-party’s rights, including intellectual property rights.
Business quant provides company disclosure data and analytics extracted from SEC filings, Company reports and other official information disclosure documents and endeavors to respect copyright laws. If you believe your copyright data has been used on the website you may submit a take-down request by contacting us.
Jurisdiction and governing law
The Agreement and all other content in any form whatsoever available on the website is subject to the Indian laws as far as applicable. Any dispute or claims arising out of the use of this website shall be tried under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts situated at New Delhi, India only.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate BusinessQuant.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, BusinessQuant.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the courts situated at New Delhi in India
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Business Quant and supersede any prior agreements.
Any failure by Business Quant to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In any event, such an invalid or unenforceable provision shall have no effect on the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms or the Website, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Last updated on: 6 June, 2020