Tag: Advanced Micro Devices

AMD Revenue by segment

AMD: Revenue by Segment 2020

This statistic highlights AMD’s Revenue by Segment. AMD earns its revenue from the following two reportable segments namely, the Computing and Graphics Segment and the Enterprise, Embedded and Semi-Custom segment.

Read More »
Graphics Add in Board Market Share

Global GPU Market Share (2020)

This statistic highlights Graphics Add In Board Market Share, or GPU Market Share, split between AMD and Nvidia. The data has been sourced from Jon Peddie Research.

Read More »
Intel and AMD's Market Share

Intel and AMD Market Share (x86 Desktop) 2020

This interactive statistic highlights Intel and AMD’s market share in the x86 desktop space. AMD market share has risen from 10.9% in Q3 FY17 to over 18% in Q3 FY19. Intel’s share, on the other hand, stood at around 82% during Q3 FY19.

Read More »
BQ Star Yellow 3

Get Pro for 33% off

  • Access all features immediately
  • Datasets updated every day
  • Harness the power of granular data

Offer Ends In

Starting from $59 $39 / month

Help us improve


  • Your feedback is highly appreciated.

  • It'll take less than 60 seconds.