Equity Research Internship
Selected intern’s responsibilities include:
- [70% of the role] Extract and store financial results for US stocks, from their quarterly and annual filings,
- [10% of the role] Perform analytics on the extracted data,
- [10% of the role] Conducting industry research — market share, peer analysis etc. based on KPIs,
- [10% of the role] Research Indian stocks and write equity reports (this is optional, based on your preference)
- Tenure: 4 months
- Working Hours: 10am to 5pm
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Stipend: Rs. 3,000/month
- Positions open: 4
- Note: Letter of Recommendation and Experience Certificates are issued only upon completion of the internship.
- Please complete and submit a short aptitude test (click here) for us to move forward.
- The last date for submissions is 4pm on 16 October, 2021.
- We’ll shortlist and select candidates on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified,
- Submit your completed answers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- While submitting your answers, please mention your:
- Full Name
- College/university’s name
- Contact information
- The graduation/post grad. program that you’re currently pursuing
- Excel version installed (ex: Excel 2016, 2019)
- Operating System (ex: Windows 10, MacOS)
In case you have any doubts, please reach out to email@example.com
If we like your submission, and its timeliness, we will set up a phone interview.
Best of luck and we look forward to hearing from you.