Equity Research Internship
Selected intern’s responsibilities include:
- [60% of the role] Extract and store financial results for US stocks, from their quarterly and annual filings,
- [15% of the role] Perform analytics on the extracted data,
- [10% of the role] Conducting industry research — market share, peer analysis etc. based on KPIs,
- [15% of the role] Write financial articles and research reports (this is optional, based on your preference)
- Tenure: 4 months
- Working Hours: 10am to 5pm
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Perks: Letter of recommendation and Experience Certificate upon completion of the internship.
- Stipend: Rs. 2000/- per month
- Positions open: 4
Please complete and submit the assignment, for us to move forward. You’ll find the aptitude test here.
The last date for submissions is 4pm on Thursday, that is 1 July, 2021.
We’ll shortlist and select candidates on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Submit your completed answers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified,
- While submitting your answers, please mention your:
- Full Name
- College/university’s name
- Contact information
- The graduation/post grad. program that you’re currently pursuing
In case you have any doubts, please reach out to email@example.com
If we like your submission, and its timeliness, we will set up a phone interview.
Best of luck and we look forward to hearing from you.