Business Development (Sales) Internship
Selected intern’s responsibilities include:
- Approach leads from our database and onboard them at Business Quant,
- Expand on our database of qualified leads,
- Brainstorm and identify new innovative ways to engage the customers,
- Write compelling email copies to increase response rates,
- Suggest improvements for marketing language across the Business Quant website
- Tenure: 2 months
- Working Hours: 10am to 5pm
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Perks: Letter of recommendation and Certificate upon completion of the internship.
- Stipend: Unpaid internship
- Positions open: 2
Complete and submit the attached assignment, for us to move forward. You’ll find the assignment here.
The last date for submissions is 4pm on Tuesday, that is 20 April, 2021.
We’ll shortlist and select candidates on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Submit your completed answers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified,
- While submitting your answers, please mention your:
- Full Name
- College/university’s name
- Contact information
- The graduation/post grad. program that you’re currently pursuing
In case you have any doubts, please reach out to email@example.com
If we like your submission, and its timeliness, we will set up a phone interview.
Best of luck and we look forward to hearing from you.