$49 per month*
Subscribe to Pro or Enterprise plans to unlock this feature.
Become a smarter investor today.
Become a smarter investor today.
This statistic highlights HP Inc’s Revenue Breakdown by Region, split across Americas, Asia Pacific, Japan, Europe, Middle East and Asia, reported on a quarterly basis from Q1 2018 onwards.
|Revenue By Region||Q4 2020||Q3 2021||Q4 2021||Revenue Mix in Q4 2021|
|Asia Pacific and Japan||$32.00||$33.00||$41.00||25%|
(All figures are in billions, except percentages)
HP Inc’s Revenue Breakdown by Region increases by YOY and QOQ basis. Earlier in Q4 2020 company holds a revenue of $153 billion while in the next year Q4 2021 it jumps to $169 billion showing an increase of 10.46%. The company’s America’s region shows revenue holding by 40% only, the Asia Pacific and Japan region shows revenue holding of 25%, the EMEA Countries shows revenue holding of 35% which is the largest revenue shareholdings in the year 2021.
However, every year around 40% of the revenue by region is extracted by America and the Asia Pacific and Japan, and EMEA Countries show the rest 60% coming revenue.
The company shows immense up and down in revenue by region in the America region. Earlier in Q4 2020 company holds a total of $70 billion, while in the year Q3 2021 it rises to $71 billion. This shows there 2% rise in revenue in this region of the company. While in the year Q4 2021 it falls immensely to $67 billion, which shows the total growth decreases by 5.64%.
Asia Pacific and Japan
The company shows immense up and down in revenue by region in the Asia Pacific and Japan region. Earlier in Q4 2020 company holds a total of $32 billion, while in the year Q3 2021 it rises to $33 billion. This shows there 4% rise in revenue in this region of the company. While in the year Q4 2021 it rises immensely to $41 billion, which shows the total growth increase by 25%.
EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) Countries
The company shows immense up and down in revenue by region in the America region. Earlier in Q4 2020 company holds a total of $51 billion, while in the year Q3 2021 it again generated around$51 a billion. This shows there is no rise in revenue in this region of the company. While in the year Q4 2021 it falls immensely to $61 billion, which shows the total growth decreases by 20%.
About the Company
HP Inc is a number one global provider of private computing and other access devices, imaging and printing products, and related technologies, solutions, and services. HP Inc sells to individual consumers, SMBs, and enormous enterprises, including customers within the government, health, and education sectors. They need three reportable segments: Personal Systems, Printing, and Company Investments. The Private Systems segment offers commercial and consumer desktop and notebook PCs, workstations, thin clients, commercial mobility devices, retail POS systems, displays and peripherals, software, support, and services. The Print Component provides software for consumer and commercial printer software, resources, solutions, and services. Business Investment includes HP Labs and specific business investment and investment projects.
They still experience challenges that represent trends and uncertainties that will affect their business and the results of operations. One set of challenges related to dynamic market trends will adversely impact their product mix. The second set of challenges is related to changes within the competitive landscape. The 3rd set of challenges relates to business model changes and their go-to-market execution in an evolving distribution and reseller landscape, with increasing online and omnichannel presence.
Did you like HP Inc’s Revenue Breakdown by Region statistic?
Access more such KPI data points and segment financials on thousands of US stocks, with Business Quant.
You can get started here.
Always know what you’ll pay. No hidden costs or surprises.
* Billed annually, local taxes extra.
* Local taxes extra.