Data Analytics Internship
Thank you for showing interest in Business Quant’s data analytics internship program. If you’re reading this, then you’ve been shortlisted to work with us.
Some highlights of our internship program:
- Work on different kinds of datasets, some of which have over 30 million rows of data;
- Build dashboards in Power BI, Tableau and Zoho Analytics;
- Create scrapers using Selenium, BeautifulSoup etc. to build more datasets
- Doing ETL on voluminous datasets using Python
Stipend: 5,000/- per month
Time commitment: 5 to 8 hours/day
Working days: Monday to Friday
Tenure: 2 months
Perks: Flexible work hours, letter of recommendation and experience letter.
Please complete and submit the assignments shared below, by Sunday, that is 7 June, 2020.
This is an Excel table.
Please use Power Query (in Excel) to identify the missing fields highlighted in red and ignore the missing fields highlighted in green.
The working logic:
- Red cells have values in adjacent fields, both on the left and the right.
- Green cells don’t meet this criteria. They don’t have values in the adjacent fields on the left and on the right.
Download the file here.
The desired output should be in this format:
Please visit DRAMeXchange by clicking here.
Scrape the highlighted field using Selenium. It’s okay if the value changes on the website, by the time you get started with this assignment.
No, this aptitude test gives us an idea about your skillset. We have far more complex deployments that would require basic to intermediate Power BI skills.
We’ve received over 800 applications in the last week alone, and we may not be able to provide time-based extensions for your submissions.
Thank you for the amazing response!
You may submit the .xlsx and the .py file at firstname.lastname@example.org
While submitting, please make sure to write your:
1) Full name;
2) The degree you’re currently pursuing;
3) Your college’s name;
4) Your phone number;
If we like your submission, and its timeliness, we’ll schedule a phone interview with you to take your application forward.
I wish you all the best!
Founder & CEO