On June 17, 2020, The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and CSE: WTER) which is a famous producer of premium bottled alkaline water, flavoured-infused waters, and CBD infused products announced the fiscal fourth-quarter fiscal results with 50% growth. These products are sold under the brand names of the company which are Alkaline88®, A88 Infused™. and A88CBD™, respectively.
This quarter’s results are a great way for the company to its fiscal results. The company have tremendous momentum into the fiscal year 2021. The current pandemic acted as a stimulus for the current quarter’s growth. This also set the stage for significant future growth.
During this pandemic, Alkaline88® was able to meet the retailer’s demands. The company believes that up to 30% more households tried their products during our fiscal Q4. The company growth is highlighted by various reports. This is highlighted by the recent Nielson report, where Alkaline88® was ranked as the 10th best-selling. This is value-added water and the third fastest-growing top ten value-added water in the country. This is during the 13 weeks ending May 16, 2020. The company growth is highlighted by various reports.
The company is happy by the momentum to have built with new retailers and new product lines. The company recently announced over 15,000 new retail locations. This helps the company to bring our total to over 70,000 retail stores in all 50 states. The sales team continues to focus on not only our Alkaline88® brand. This also our flavour-infused beverage line and eco-friendly aluminium bottle. The company recently launched A88CBD™ line of topicals and ingestible. There are several other factors for growth this coming year, which will include hospitality space and expansion of the e-commerce presence to meet new consumer buying habits. As we look to the future, the company believes that the management is building a strong national lifestyle brand. The eco-friendly aluminium bottles, flavoured infused waters, and CBD products will all contribute significantly to the fiscal year 2021’s success.
Source: Business quant
Fiscal Q4 Operational Highlights:
- The revenue of the company is continuously growing. As seen from the above graph March 2014 growth of the company revenue is catching high.
- The company added around 15,000 retail locations for flagship of the products in the specialty discount, drug store, grocery store, and convenience store retail channels.
- The company Launched the A88CBD™ Ingestible products line which includes a robust portfolio of in-demand products.
- The company’s Strengthened team; named Nicholas Salimbene, former Primo executive, as Director of Operations and Jim Venia, former Essentia executive, as Director National Sales, Convenience Stores and Distributors.
- The company’s Refreshed brand labelling to highlight brand benefits.
- The A88 Infused™ flavour waters to reach up to 12,500 stores nationwide by the end of this summer.
- This Enhanced digital customer experience by adding new content and features to
- The entire line of A88CBD™ infused topicals and ingestible products are now available at its site.
- The company trying expands its retail channels for its A88CD™ Topical products.
- A88CBD™ topical portfolio is now available online at the e-commerce site.
- The company Delivered 300,000 aluminium bottles of Alkaline88® in 500-ml sustainable single-serve packaging to the California and Texas markets.
Based on the impact of COVID-19 on the countries which impacted various travel restrictions imposed on the business. The Company intends to avail itself of reliefs provided by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). the Canadian securities regulatory authorities to extend the original filing deadline of its annual report on Form 10-K. The Company intends to disseminate a press release and file a Form 8-K with the SEC on or before June 29, 2020. This will provide the estimated date by which the Company’s Form 10-K is to be filed. Upon filing its Form 10-K, the Company expects to host a teleconference with investors and analysts to review fiscal fourth quarter and full-year 2020 financial results and business outlook.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The alkaline water company founded in 2012. The company has its headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company’s flagship product, Alkaline88®. Which is a leading premier alkaline water brand available in bulk and single-serve sizes along with eco-friendly aluminium packaging. With its innovative, state-of-the-art proprietary electrolysis process, the company delivers perfect 8.8 pH balanced alkaline drinking water with trace minerals and electrolytes. The boasts company’s trademarked label ‘Clean Beverage. The company Quickly recognized as a growing lifestyle brand, Alkaline88® launched A88 infused™ in 2019 to meet consumer demand for flavour-infused products.